Still loving their big boy beds and they actually are excited for nap and bed time! Eli always asks for the "bubble" or "meow" book without fail. And if I start singing them songs, Jack always asks for "temple" without fail. They both can sing the key words/phrases now in I am a Child of God and I Love to See the Temple and it's so cute.
They are full on enemies or best friends and switch off every 5 minutes throughout the day.
"Clipping" each others' toenails.
Eli trying to intimidate Jack and push his buttons by scooting closer and closer as he is against a wall. With the nastiest glare might I add. So I told Jack to give him a kiss and that solved that :)
The whimper along with this look is seen several times a day when they hurt each others' feelings.
Holli gifted us this little potty for their b-day and it has become a favorite 'toy'. I am not ready to really start potty training but they love to sit on it and push loudly then say "all done!". They like to have their babies try it out too.
They even figured out how to dual sit on the potty since there is only one.
We got to celebrate our nephew, Hunter, on Sunday for earning his Eagle Scout at age 14! Then we got to see him again at the Johnson Halloween party (which there are no pics of because they cried about 80% of the time...). But at both events, Jack LOVED hugging Hunter as we said goodbye and spent literally 5 minutes hanging on with a somber look on his face. Both times! I don't know what it is, but he loves cousin Hunter and those moments needed to be documented. Too cute.







No comments:
Post a Comment