Sunday, November 1, 2015

Dancing, forts, and big kid table

Some updates of things I want to remember!
Every night, the boys ask to before bed. They say "song? dance?" They have found their groove the last little while and its one of their favorite things to do now! Jack especially makes up the most unique moves and it's hilarious. The dance party usually ends in a wrestling/tugging/pulling match between the two of them. They laugh and laugh as they knock each other down and dance. It's so fun to watch...until it always ends when someone starts crying from getting hurt. They really have started discovering the fun of wrestling/fighting. Boys...(All my documenting of this has been videos so this is the only picture I have.)
They also have found a love for forts. About once a day they will ask to move the chairs into the living room and put the blankets over them. They can entertain each other for the longest time sitting in the fort, climbing in and out, and imagining together. They are completely playing with each other more and it's been so great.
I moved their high chair trays off and put the seats at our kitchen table. It's created a little more space in out little kitchen and I've loved being able to sit with them while we eat all at the same place.
 From the Pumpkin Walk.


No comments:

Post a Comment