Sunday, January 10, 2016

Khi moves to Utah!

I am so thrilled that my best friend, Jamie, and her cute family has moved to Utah for the next few years. Although we are still 2 hours apart and it's not going to be very handy to get together all the time like we'd like, our visits will get be more frequent than we are used to. I'm so happy Jack and Eli will get to know Khi so much better these next few years and get to make memories together. We met up at my parents house to hang out one night and the boys had a lot of fun together. I seriously haven't laughed that hard in a long time watching them dance together. Khi must have brought out the best in my boys because they started break dancing (if you can call it that) and spinning all over the floor with moves I've never seen them do before. And they got to watch "Baymax" together and snuggle. Little friendships are my favorite things to witness. 
 We got to attend church with my family the next day and then headed back home. Cute bath bums are the best.

 CRACKING up at themselves by squirting water in their own faces. 
exercising? 

No comments:

Post a Comment