Thursday, December 31, 2015

New Years Eve

My mom turned 53 this year and we got to all meet at Maddox for a birthday lunch. (Minus Braden who had to work). Grandma and Grandpa Christensen also joined us to celebrate their Wedding Anniversary which was a few days earlier.
The boys made it all the way back home without falling asleep in the car and got to have a long late nap until after 5:00. This got them prepped and ready for the long night ahead of them. We spent the evening at our friends/neighbors house, the Porters. Jack and Eli had a blast playing with a room full of unfamiliar toys, eating, and being with their buddy Camden. The adults played Clue and Nintendo and ate lots of yummy food. We had so much fun! And Jack and Eli totally surprised us and were able to be happy until 11:00pm when we decided to leave and finally let them go to bed. Zach and I finished the night by watching another episode of our Netflix series we're watching and made it to midnight for our first kiss of 2016.
I am so grateful for the family I am blessed with. I love the life we share together and all the things we learn from each other and the opportunities we are given to grow together. I look forward to all that is to come for us in 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment