Saturday, December 19, 2015

Zach update

Zach finished another semester! What a huge semester he had. He took a total of 27 credits and did really well I might add. He got 7 A's, 2 A-'s, and a B+! He also finished all his ratings to be qualified as a flight instructor for private pilots, instrument ratings, and commercial ratings (I think I'm getting that all right). He has worked so hard and I am so proud of him. He has figured it out that he can continue to take classes next semester and summer semester then be graduated at the end of this summer! Such awesome news! He is still anxiously waiting for USU to do another group of interviews/hirings so he can start officially instructing. We are trying to be patient but he just can't wait to have that job and get going as he builds his hours. I made him some sugar cookies to celebrate and we got Pier 49 pizza for dinner.


No comments:

Post a Comment