Monday, December 21, 2015

Grandkid Christmas Party

Bob and Willa put on a Christmas Party for the grandkids every year. Since we've been married, we've always gone to help with the kids and it's been so much fun for us. Then since the boys were born, we've stayed to help with them. Well this year was our first year we got to just drop off the kids and leave! I was so excited for Jack and Eli because I knew they would have a blast and I was so excited to have a 2 hour date with Zach!
Zach and I got Chinese food then did our last minute Christmas shopping. It was so nice to get to have conversations with no interruption and just be together out of the house without other responsibilities. Can't you just tell how much he loves me :)
When we picked up the kids, we got to hear all about their activities and how they had so much fun. The videos of them playing "Don't Eat Pete" for their first time are priceless and so adorable to me. In true Jack fashion, he would grab two marshmallows at a time and shove them in his mouth instead of just one. They played a penguin walk game with holding a balloon in between your legs, had a "snowball" fight inside, painted snowmen with shaving cream/glue, had snow globe cupcakes, and watched a show. Such lucky grandkids! They each got a homemade penguin that can be warmed in the microwave. So so cute.


No comments:

Post a Comment