Other pics from the morning of spoiling:
New "babies" because after a year they just get nasty! I'm so happy they keep re-attaching to the new ones they get.
Doctor kit to hopefully help them not be so terrified next time we go in for a check up.
This might be our last Christmas together for a long while with Zach's upcoming profession as a commercial pilot. It makes me so sad to think about, but I know we will be just fine making our own new traditions together in the future.
We had such a relaxing morning letting the boys play to their hearts content. It was pretty heavenly. They even got to eat chocolate molten cake for dessert after their lunch. After devouring it, Eli let out an ear piercing scream just because it filled him with so much joy. I totally understand buddy. SO GOOD.
Just as we were leaving my parents, I smashed Jack's entire finger in their big front door. It looked awful and it totally had me freaked and I felt so bad. It wasn't the best way to end to time with them, but it is what it is! They napped in the car as we traveled back to Cache Valley to spend the rest of Christmas with Zach's family. In my opinion, it was the best yet. We did things a little differently this year and everyone was so happy all day and it felt so nice to spend time together. We started with making cards and putting together fruit/cookie baskets for the local firefighters that have to work on Christmas Day. The men and kids delivered them while the women set up for a nice candlelit dinner. It was so yummy. Then we each said a "toast" about a memory from the year. I loved hearing what all the cousins had to say. We also got the announcement that Mandi is having another baby girl!!
All the men got gifted hovercraft toys to play with. They were all pretty excited.
![]() |
Eli trying out Hanna's new selfie stick.
Then we gathered in the living room to exchange gifts. The boys got the cutest memory match game with pictures of the family. So thoughtful of Willa to make that for them. Then we bundled up to go outside and light the lanterns into the sky. I love this tradition and Jack and Eli really enjoyed it this year.Jack and Eli had a fun time with so many cousins to play with! As long as Jonah's new remote control car wasn't around, the were happy campers (They were terrified of that thing!).
Before we left, some played Pie Face and it was hilarious to watch. So much laughing and craziness.


















No comments:
Post a Comment