Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Great Grandparent Visits

I'm so glad we got to spend sometime with both Grandma Jo and Grandma and Grandpa Christensen this month. With our busy lives, we don't make nearly enough time to do this. I took the boys over to Grandma Jo's house for a visit. She truly is the happiest and cutest woman I know. It's so sad to see her losing her memory so much. I know she probably won't remember we came or what our names are, but I hope she knows how much we love her. She was so cute with the boys and played the piano for us and Jack and Eli loved her stuffed animals. Jack and Eli call her "Jo Jo!"
 Grandma and Grandpa  Christensen were SO nice and made us a Christmas lunch to bring to my house during my lunch break. So I got to come home in between classes and enjoy time with them and yummy food. It was so cute of them! Jack and Eli say "Juh-nene" so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment