We haven't ever gotten games for the boys on an i-Pad. I recently saw a post from a cousin of an awesome app and thought I should give it a try with the boys. Of course they loved getting to use the i-Pad and it blew our minds how quickly they picked up on how to use it! These little minds are build for technology it seems. It was just so cute watching their chubby little fingers being so "smart!"
Our nephew, Hunter, made varsity wrestling with Mountain Crest. We got to go to his first match and it was awesome seeing him do so well! They boys got a ring pop from their cousin, Maelee, and they were in heaven getting sugared up and clapping for Hunts. On the way back to the car, they held hands the entire way. They usually just do it for a minute or two, so this was the first time they held it for a long time. Melted my heart!





It really is the best app! I'm also with you on limiting game time though. It would almost be better if they didn't know games existed on phones/ipads. But then the app is so cool I can't resist. :)
ReplyDelete