I have the best friends and family who love and support me. Jamie wanted to put on a shower for baby girl. I wasn't too into the idea with this being my third child, but I gave in and I'm so glad I did. Her and my mom gave me the cutest celebration and such a perfect afternoon. I loved getting to see so many people I care about in my life in the same room. So many people came out to show me and my family support and love and I felt so blessed. The details were beautiful!
It made it so much more real opening girly gift after girly gift. It was so fun for me! This baby girl is spoiled!
Jamie and Kierra stayed the night with us. We had dinner at the Crepery and loved on baby Kierra all night. Jack and Eli were so into her and wanting to hold her. It made me so excited to see them with their very own sissy soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment