Sunday, October 9, 2016

22 - 31 Weeks

I haven't even tried to be diligent in documenting this baby bump. It's funny how things change when it's not your first pregnancy and LIFE IS CRAZY.  These are not flattering or even intended to be posted, but I gotta at least document what I have. 

22 Weeks
 27 Weeks
 29 Weeks
When I compare to the twins pregnancy, it still looks the same size to me and it just is frustrating! I feel huge and strangers are often asking when she's due thinking it's just around the corner. People are always shocked when they learn I actually still have months more to go. Other than being uncomfortable and tired from being on my feet all day at work, I am doing really well. I feel so good considering I'm 31 weeks pregnant, so active all day with Kindergarten, then come home to two 3 year olds who want to be entertained. I know I am being blessed and strengthened by prayers and the Lord and I am so grateful for it. 

Jack and Eli truly are the cutest with this baby sister we all love. They talk about her all the time. Want to feel her. Want to kiss my belly. Want to watch her move or snuggle her. She is soooo active. And because of how I am carrying her, we can see her moving from the outside all the time and in huge ways. I love it but it creeps some people out (aka my sister haha). We have scheduled a c-section for December 5th which is my 39 week mark. It feels just around the corner and our countdown is just under 2 months! The biggest stressor I feel right now is getting all my maternity leave plans and copies done and of course if my HUSBAND will be able to be there for the birth...but that's another post to come. 


No comments:

Post a Comment