Friday, September 30, 2016

September Highlights

Cousins came over for a swim party!
Watching a show like this. Only lasted a few minutes but it was all their idea of I had to snap a picture.
 Cabin trip for Papa Quinn's bday! It was cool weather and beautiful. Got to break out the footie pajamas for the firs time this season.
 New toys from Nana and all about posing "cool" for pictures these days. It's never just a stand and smile normal experience anymore. 
 Spent a morning playing tennis then got caught in a huge downpour and had to run back home in it. So fun and we were all soaked. 
 Jack being so serious about lining up the tiles perfectly in a row. 
 We had a "roast" for dad and all made fun of him in the nicest and funniest ways. Some of his gifts :)
 Chocolate fondu 
 Ikea trip on the way home from the cabin and Jamie, Makhi, and Kierra were nice enough to meet us there so we could play!
 Zach was sick with a fever all of the cabin trip then when we got home the boys rotated through it. Super high fevers...like got up to 104's. Hate it so much. I am beyond grateful I never did get whatever bug they all had. Blessed blessed blessed. 
 Heather got to be my aide for a few days this month. It was so fun to work in the same classroom together! I miss her terribly at work since she 'retired' last school year. We love still getting together several times a month to play with our boys.
 Never ending playing with this new track. The cars have all died multiple times and it's created hours of entertainment. 
  A spontaneous playdate with neighbor buddies while I was at Relief Society meetings. 
 Papa Quinn watched the boys while the girls got to attend Women's Conference in Salt Lake. We had a great time out to dinner at Zupas and feeling the spirit in the live session at the conference center. The boys report of how their Papa time went like this "I saw two snakes! I peed in the water! I ate pizza on the couch!" Sounds about right. 
 We got baby sister's crib up and the first morning we had it we woke up to the boys inside it :)
 First pumpkin patch visit of the season!
 Never normal and that's how we like it. 
 Took the boys on a hike on Rattlesnake Trail in Sardine Canyon. Gorgeous. 

No comments:

Post a Comment