We got to all go to lunch at Blue Lemon to celebrate (minus Zach because of training, and minus dad and Braden because of living California).
Our New Years Eve Celebrating consisted of hanging out and not much else. But that does not disappoint me! I'm so grateful I got to snuggle this guy and be with my favorite littles. We ate some yummy food and watched some of the New Years at Time Square on tv.
I joke that my New Years resolution is to convince these guys to keep their clothes on for an entire day. They honestly end up in their underwear every single day and that's what they prefer. They make me laugh so hard because every time I try to get a picture of them together lately, they just be goof balls and give each other kisses then start laughing. So I've got the serious hold still shot...
The almost look at the camera and smile shot...
and the couples photo. This was followed by many way too blurry shots of them giving kisses then cracking up at each other. They are too fun.
They were bawling and over tired by 7:45pm! So we had to rush them to bed at that point. Zach went back to his hotel by 10:00 so he could be rested for his next morning of training. I went to bed shortly after he left to try to sneak in some hours of sleep before Joelle's next feeding. Which left the birthday girl as the soul survivor and all by her lonesome since my dad moved to California this weekend already. Party animals!
And here is Joelle looking too cute.

No comments:
Post a Comment