Friday, March 17, 2017

Jack & Eli Update

Jack and Eli are still completely obsessed with Hulk and Spiderman. Jack will ask everyday if we can go to the store and get him a Spiderman costume for Halloween. And Eli tells anyone who will listen "I going to be hulk". I heard him whispering it to another kid on our pew in sacrament meeting even. It's always on his mind! Zach feeds their fire and spoils them with newly found hulk and Spiderman merchandize just about every time he goes to Walmart. He got them undies, water bottles, action figures, and pj's...all on different trips haha.
 They love to dress up. It's so fun to see the combos they come up with from our dress up box. 
 They get dressed by themselves a lot and their clothes are 90% put on backwards when they do.  I love it. 
 They love to cut their own food. This is Eli saying "See? I told you I could mom."
 They love making letters when they play. Sometimes its with their food, drawing with their hands on the carpet, with their tools, etc. But they still struggle to remember most of the letter names. They refer to them as whose letter they are. "Nana Lisa's letter, my letter, Mommy Karli's letter, Ronnie's letter" etc. 
 They have weekly playdates with our neighbor friend, Hudson. 
 They have the best laughs and love to do anything together that make each other laugh. 
Jack's favorite food is still butternut squash. He asks me to buy it at the store often. Today he saw it as  Jessica was unloading groceries while I was at work and she told me he was so excited and said "I have to go tell Eli!!" Then as I was cooking it in the microwave, He was sitting on a chair pulled up to the microwave and I heard him all by himself saying a prayer "Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for the squash..." Haha I love this kid. 
One of my favorites lately is whenever I take my glasses off (which is never, like just if I have to rub my eyes or something) Eli gets all giggly and smiley and tells me "Mom I love your eyes! You're so beautiful!" Then he wants to hug me and kiss my face. 

No comments:

Post a Comment