This gal has become our family. We are in love with Jessica. The way she loves my kids and takes care of their needs and our home has constantly lifted our spirits in what should be a stressful time for us. I am constantly amazed how I found her and how it has worked out so perfectly. We are so sad she won't be in our home so often in just a few months. But our friendship will be forever :) She turned 20 and we got to decorate for her since she had to babysit all day! The boys painted her pictures and were so proud of them. Jack kept saying while he made it "wow I'm really good at this. They wanted to make her lemon cake but we made lemon cookies instead. Then she invited us to join their family dinner that night and it was so fun to meet her family. The boys LOVE her boyfriend and it's always a great day when they get to see Kade.
Gigs In Prague #13 October '26
22 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment