We got to use my parents tickets to see The Lion King!! The boys were looking forward to it the whole week as it is one of their favorite movies. It was incredible. Zach's schedule even worked out for him to be home to join us. They did so well. Jack didn't like the "Hynea" parts so I'd get to snuggle him close for those and by the end Eli was saying "Let's go home". But other than that we all enjoyed ourselves and we feel so lucky we got to go. Before it started Jack with his eyebrows raised and cute little whisper voice said "Mom I need to tell you a question. Remember hakunamata? It means no worries!"
We slept in Farmington with this gaggle of goofs and got to eat Sunday breakfast and dinner together as a family minus our Californians. We watched conference the best we could but it was a struggle personally due to the chaos of children. I look forward to trying again through the upcoming weeks after bedtime :)
So happy Zach got to spend this fun weekend with us. We love having him home!
No comments:
Post a Comment