Lots of dress up and fighting.
Lots of chalk. They are so into chalk right now. And butt cracks are a frequent sight in our home.
Sharing shoes. I have them put their own shoes on and this often happens.
We went to the Dinosaur Park in Ogden with Ronnie. They loved it! Squealing and running around not knowing even where to start. The dinosaurs didn't move or make noise and that was perfect for my guys. There was one room with robotic dinosaurs and they both had their hands covering their ears the whole time and Jack silently cried till we left that area. Tender kiddos.
It had some really fun slides and playgrounds that they loved.
On the way home we stopped at my grandparents who recently came back to town from St. George. They sold their house down there and I hate talking to them about their plans because it always ends up being conversations about them dying soon. They aren't going to die soon! I love watching my kids play with their toys and enjoy time in their home. They love my kids so much. Grandpa said the nicest thing when I was there. He told me they were proud of me for being such an amazing mother and for having my kids. He called me supermom. His tight hugs are always my favorite. And Grandma shared who knows how old fudgescicles from her freezer with the boys. They didn't get sick so thats good! haha
One day we met Hudson at McDonalds to play on the play place and get ice cream. It ended in Jack slicing his toe and him crying as he insisted I carry him to the car and Joelle also crying for her nap. Thankful for helpful friends who get it during times like that!
Zach was home for Saturday and since it's the last day he's with us until after Easter, we decided to celebrate that morning. I made little clues and we hid their baskets in the dryer. They were so happy to find their surprise and go through it with us on our bed. It felt just as fun celebrating 2 weeks early and I loved having Zach home to witness their joy.
They got goggles! They were so excited.
We had a little Easter egg hunt for them downstairs and they loved it. Ate way too much candy all morning.
They looked so handsome in their new clothes and hats and they crack me up when I try to get pics of them. Jack hates it and I had to bribe him and Eli is just a cute little goof.
My cousin, Alan, got married that day and my parents were in town for the wedding. So we got to end the break with some time away from the kids for the wedding lunch, and a quick visit with my parents. Great week!

No comments:
Post a Comment