Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Day

We got to sleep in until 8:30 Christmas morning---the only advantage of not having little kids around for Christmas is not having to wake up at 5 am to open presents :) I love Christmas morning and seeing everyone open their gifts and just how everyone is so happy and content. The best moment of the morning was watching my little sister open a movie Zach and I had filmed for her--She was on the floor laughing and it was just the reaction we were going for! We spent most of Christmas morning playing 'Just Dance 2' on the Wii and laughing so hard watching my parents boogy down! Oh my it was the best.

We left by noon to head back to Zach's family in Logan for more Christmas celebrations. I'm bad and didn't take any pictures--only video which takes too long to upload, so sorry! But we enjoyed a wonderful Christmas lunch and everyone's gift exchanges. It was so fun to see all our nieces and nephews and to see what Santa had brought them. We spent the rest of the day there playing and eating and visiting. We got to play 'Just Dance 2' with them as well which was equally as hilarious to watch!


We are so blessed with wonderful families that love us. We love spending time with both of our families and I am so greatful to have such amazing people in our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment