Monday, December 13, 2010

Random Updates

Classes are now over! I have 3 finals this week and Zach has 1 then we are home free :) I got my student teaching placement and I will be teaching Kindergarten for 7 weeks and 3rd grade for 7 weeks in....Preston. Yep, in Idaho. It's definitely more of a commute than I was hoping for, but there weren't enough placements for Logan so they had to put me in Preston. I'm sure once I start in January I will end up loving it!
Our weekend consisted of going out to lunch and playing with friends, going to a bridal shower, a delicious dinner at our Bishop's house, and the best fresh orange juice made from our juicer--so yummy in fact that a picture had to be taken in honor of it :)
This is our cute little Christmas tree that we love. I love having the house decorated for Christmas. I love cuddling on the couch with Zach with just the Christmas lights on. I love this time of year!
And in case you were wondering....12 more days! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment