Sunday, December 19, 2010

Party Animals

Ya we really aren't party animals...BUT we did have two extended family Christmas parties back to back on Saturday! First was the Millgate party in West Jordan, where we put together kits for released prisoners needing help to get back on their feet, ate a yummy lunch, and played 'Minute to Win It' games. The most entertaining one was having to put shaving cream on your face while your partner then attempted to get thrown cheetos to stick to it :) Also Grandma Millgate and all her 6 children were present so a photo had to be taken to document!


Next was the McKenna party in Logan where we ate homemade pitas, had a musical program with each family participating, and did a fun gift exchange. We have some very talented and entertaining people in the McKenna family :) Zach also learned to do this...

Zach and I also went to see the lights on Temple Square this weekend. It was beautiful as always.

And one last thing. I want to give a special shout out to one of my best friends who just got engaged!!! I love you Elise :) I can't wait for you to be the one wearing the white dress!! You are going to make such a beautiful bride and be the best wifey to Mark! Congrats you two!

No comments:

Post a Comment