I LOVE the people I am able to work with! There are a lot of us who are just starting new at this school, and when training started I saw that two of the new teachers were in the majority of my USU classes! So crazy how we ended up in the same place after all we've been through together in college. I have also got to spend lots of time with the other kindergarten teacher and we get along so well. She is so sweet. Everyday after training we have been going into our classrooms and organizing and trying to figure things out together. We are both first year teachers so we are both pretty clueless about little details and questions we have, but it's been really fun and exciting to get started! Although thinking about a few months away when school starts makes me nervous, I know it is going to be great. I feel so supported at this school and they are setting me up for success! I will post pictures of my classroom once I get it all set up.
And because posts are boring without pictures...here is a photo shoot of me after a hard core homework session. Just two more days!

No comments:
Post a Comment