My family had extra tickets to Les Miserable so we got to go with my Mom and Emily to that in Salt Lake. It was my first time seeing it professionaly and wow it was beautiful. I love being moved by musical talent. In the middle of the song "Bring Him Home", I turned to Zach and said we need to have a son that can sing like that to us whenever we want. :) Thanks mom for letting us come!
Then my brother and cousin who lives with my family came to meet us for Emily's birthday dinner at Benihana. It's a Japenese restaraunt where they cook everything in front of you. It was so entertaining and we were laughing at all their clever jokes impressive tricks. Our chef made this out of the fried rice before serving it. How cute :)
Then Zach and I booked it over to the Real Salt Lake game. I got tickets for Zach's birthday present and we had been counting down the days! We've learned that we love going to these games together. It's such a fun environment and we had a blast together. One day we hope to have legit Real attire to wear, but wow they are so overpriced!! We won 2-0 against the Vancouver Whitecaps. Woot!
On Sunday was Emily's 15th birthday. She got her braces off this week-what a great present!! And just look at these beauties haha
I love you Emily!! Glad I got to be with you on your bday. You are gorgeous and an amazing sissy.
No comments:
Post a Comment