Last night after Zach got home from a tiring day at work, he showered and we snuggled on the couch to watch something together. Pretty usual routine around here these days. When he came into the living room the lights were already off and he came and gave me a kiss. Then he chuckled and just smiled at me, really close to my face. I thought he was just being cute. But then this morning as he was driving me to my training, I looked over at him and this is the face I saw...
He had shaved his beard into a mustache last night and I had no idea!! When he gave me a "cute kiss" the night before, he was really just trying to show me what he had done! The whole night I didn't even notice. Hahaha! I could not stop laughing in the car with him this morning. He looks like Mario or something. What a silly boy. He thinks it pretty funny but I promise you it won't survive another day :)
Gigs In Prague #13 October '26
22 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment