All the Johnson's (minus Greg and Mandi's fam) went to the Brigham City Temple open house on August 27th. It was such a fun/neat experience to get to walk through with all the nieces and nephews and see their wide eyes as they witnessed the beauty of the inside of a temple. I loved everything about it. Absolutely gorgeous and holy. Walking through the sealing room made me ponder on how I get to be with all these people forever because of the ordinances performed in that room. I loved seeing the parents teaching their kids about that room and looking in the mirrors together. Such a beautiful spirit.
Holli took some family pictures but unfortunately I don't have them so here's all I've got!
Random picture. But we love being back teaching sunbeams together. These kids are seriously so much fun and we love them. This was our lesson about friends after we made friendship bracelets!
No comments:
Post a Comment