Sunday, November 18, 2012

Baby Shower

There was a baby shower for Makhi this weekend in Alpine. Since we just have 1 car, I wasn't thinking I'd be able to make it, but somehow it all worked out perfectly. Zach had to get cabinets from Ikea for the basement he's doing, so he was able to bring me down with him. We love looking through Ikea together. Best place ever. Then we walked around Fashion Place Mall, ate in the food court, and he dropped me off at the movie theater to meet my family for yet another viewing of Breaking Dawn. You'd think I'm obsessed! But my parents wanted to see it so I went again :)

Zach spent Saturday back in Logan working away on the basement. Seriously he is such a hard working man! Emily, mom, and I went to the baby shower and we got to hold this sweet baby boy. He is growing and changing so fast. Can't believe he's over a month old already! It was Emily's first time meeting him. We are all so in love.

After the shower we did some shopping at City Creek and ate at Zupas. Spent the evening making Muddy Buddies and watching New Girl and Glee with Ems. Some solid sister bonding. Then I was able to hitch a ride home with Zach's parents late Saturday night after their party. Worked out perfect!

Oh and I got my hair cut this week. Loved having long hair, but my hair was just getting too thin for it to be that long. Got 4 inches off and it's feeling much healthier. Excited to try growing it out again this time using better shampoos and products.

1 comment: