Sunday, November 11, 2012

Date Night

Zach has been working so hard on finishing a friend's basement. I am so proud of him and all he's creating, but it also means I don't get to see much of him. He works almost every night after school and also Saturdays. I hinted on Saturday as he left to work for the day that I'd love to go on a date with him that night if possible...When he came home around 7 that night he told me we would be going out to dinner and a movie! Yay. It's been forever since we've been out to go somewhere and it was exactly what I needed. We ate at El Sol and saw Wreck it Ralph.

The movie was surprisingly so cute. We loved it. We stopped at the grocery to store to get a last minute ingredient I needed for dinner the next day and all this candy ended up in the cart somehow. That's what happens when Zach comes to the store with me! It was a fun date night :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh I miss El Sol!!! Sounds like a fun date night! Miss you girl!

    ReplyDelete