My actual birthday was full of work. I was reminded that I'm a grown up by spending my birthday at work until almost 7pm instead of partying the day away with balloons, presents, and celebration. But Zach made my day special nonetheless. He gets up early to open up my school and when he got back he made me a yummy breakfast-orange rolls, scrambled eggs, and bacon. Then when I got to my classroom, he had left me a note and Yorks on my desk. What a great start to my day :)
I usually don't have to work so late but it ended up that I had a training and report cards to do. I was bummed that I couldn't just be home relaxing and I was feeling pretty whiny about it. But as soon as I walked through the door, Zach just made my whole day better. It was so sweet. I kept tearing up just thinking about how much I love this man and all he does for me. He decorated the kitchen and made a delicious salmon dinner for us to enjoy. Flowers and bubbly to top it off. It was a great relaxing night together. Wasn't even allowed to help clean up. What a man, seriously! Thanks for all the love!


How cute! Even though your day was long - it looks like Zach made it pretty great! You deserve it!
ReplyDelete