Sunday, January 27, 2013

Weekend in pictures

Zach got me to attempt playing xbox with him...I lasted one round. Just not a fan of walking around and shooting people for some reason.
Zach found my first 2 gray hairs...not excited about that
 I decorated for Valentine's Day. Love the free printable I found online. Didn't spend a dime this year and kept it simple :)
Made sweet potato soup and clogged the drain by trying to dispose of the peels. Then when trying to fix it, accidentally flooded part of our kitchen and had potato junk everywhere. Oh and fixed a leaky pipe connection under there. Fun stuff.
 Went to our first USU gymnastics meet and saw girls do pretty awesome stuff!
Went to Hunter and Easton's wrestling match.
Played with Brooke and Brandon and had a sleepover with my family at our house.
Went to my cousin Jennifer's mission farewell. She did a great job!

Got tons of snow.
 Enjoyed cozy Sunday naps.

Happy Weekend y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment