Thursday, January 10, 2013

Random Updates

Some random happenings around the Johnson home:

Been making smoothies and juice allll the time lately. Sometimes twice a day. Love our Blendtec.

Logan has been freezing. No. Colder than freezing. This made for lots of inside recesses for my AM class because I just couldn't send them out in -8 degree weather...Today it was in the 30's and it seriously felt so warm! I've loved all the huge icicles :)

Zach spent the last several days of his break from school organizing around the house. I loved coming home from work to find organized closets and a newly organized garage. Not complaining here! He built a work shelf/bench thing for all the tools he has and got a storage unit for all the other crap. It is soo nice to have the garage look like this now!

He also surprised me by making this beautiful end table for our family room. We've had just a little 5 dollar garage sale table for 3 years and he wanted to make something nicer. Now I just have to figure out what color to paint it. I'm excited! He did a great job.

We met the Major's newest family member, Autumn. They were surprised with her for Christmas. Such a little cutie and she snuggled right up to me right away!

Also have done lots of future talking/planning and Zach may possibly be changing his major to Mechanical Engineering. We've got a long road ahead of us until it's all done and over but it feels good to have a new direction he's excited about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment