I got to go to Kate's baby shower with my mom and Emily. She is my best friend from elementary school/junior high and we've kept in touch over the years. She is pregnant with twins and it was so fun to see her looking so cute and happy! She has been through so much to finally be blessed with these 2 little miracles and I am so happy for her. It had been 3 years since the last time we saw each other and it was fun to catch up and talk about good times from our past as friends. She is going to make the best mom.
We went to the Johnson Christmas party where we tied blankets, had dinner, wore pj's/had a pajama parade, and had our traditional family talents and auction.
Got my toes painted by a professional :)
I got to visit with another best friend from college, Elise! She lives in Colorado with her husband Mark and this is the first time I've got to meet their boy, Jacob. He is 6 months old already and so cute! He cracks us up because he makes you work so hard for a smile or change of expression. The visit was too short but I'm so glad we were able to make it happen with busy schedules. It was fabulous to see Elise and her little family so happy. Love her so much!




No comments:
Post a Comment