Tuesday, April 2, 2013

13 Weeks

13 Weeks
  • Babies are each 3 inches! The app on my phone compared them to the size of a 'medium shrimp' haha!
  • Still sick. Still throwing up. Getting through it and soaking up the little moments of relief each day. 
  • On Easter night we felt them for the first time! I had these feelings before but wasn't quite sure if it was for real. Then Sunday night I was laying on the couch and it was FOR SURE the babies. Zach, Emily, and my mom all started staring at my belly and we could all see it physically move in a wave where I was feeling it! It was so surreal, exciting, and also kind of a little nerve racking to me to think about actual humans moving around in me. Since then I've learned better when I can really feel them moving around in there when I touch my belly and we've seen them again from the outside making my actual belly move. So fun to feel connected to them in a whole new way now! I didn't realize it would be this soon with twins to be able to feel them :)
  • My belly looks so funky when I lay down and makes weird shapes when I try to use my abs to sit up. Starting to not be able to sit up without using my arms. 
  • Constantly fantasizing and can't wait to know what genders these little cuties are. May seems so far away

1 comment:

  1. Wow that is so cool you can feel movement already, thats so soon!! But i guess there are two of them in there :) You look so great Karli!

    ReplyDelete