Friday after school we headed to St. George with my parents and Emily. My grandparents have a house there that they live at during the winter months and Zach and I have never been to visit them there since we've been married. In fact the last time I'd been to St. George was many spring breaks ago with my roommates the day after mine and Zach's first kiss :) It was fun to remember that.
My mom gave us a little Easter hunt Saturday morning to find some little surprises. Here's cute Zach with his kite and bag of goodies.
Our babies weren't even left out and they got their first toys. Not even born and they're already getting spoiled.


We went to the sand dunes to play in the morning (Zach's first time). Please forgive me because I am so see through white in all these pictures its disgusting. I apologize. It was so nice to sit in the warmth and relax outside in such beautiful red surroundings. Love St. George scenery!
When Zach tries, his belly beats mine every time still. One day I'll catch up :)
Zach started burying our legs and that turned into digging a giant hole. It got so deep and it was hilarious watching him disappear in it each time he'd go down to get some more. By the end it was to his waist when he'd stand in it.
Then we spent time at the pool of course. The little private community my grandparents live in have such a pretty pool with red rocks and a waterfall. It was super crowded of course because of the awesome weather and lots of people on break, but still fun. Unfortunately being nauseous and lying out in the heat don't go together very well, so i didn't get to work on my see through skin as much as I'd hoped. But Ems and Zach sure had fun!
We took my grandparents out for their first Thai food experience for dinner and they liked it! Thai food is our fam's food of choice for sure and the restaurant didn't disappoint.
Love that they still hold hands when they walk together :)
We watched some basketball and since we ran out of seats around the tv, Grandma just plopped herself up on the exercise bike and sat like this. I don't know why, but I just loved it and thought she looked so funny/cute!
We had a happy easter and went to church, rested, and enjoyed a turkey dinner outside in the backyard. Such a pretty day.
We got to meet our cousin Marisa's little girl who is just a doll! We couldn't stop staring at her. So cute!Mom, dad, grandma, and grandpa took a drive to the temple. Pretty picture.
Then we packed up and headed home. Such a nice weekend with sun but it's sure good to be home where I can feel sick in my own bed and house.




















Funny story-my mom and I almost went to Benja's that very day!!!! (I ended up staying with my in-laws.) I'm surprised we haven't gone there with Grandma and Grandpa before. It's one of our favorites. :)
ReplyDeleteHoly cow, crazy you felt the babies that night after talking about it?! And so early on, lucky!
Tee her that picture of Grandma on the bike is funny/cute.
Can I get a copy of that picture of Lisel? I had the hardest time getting a good picture of that monkey in her dress.