Monday, April 15, 2013

15 Weeks


15 Weeks
  • Babies are both 4 inches long. 
  • Love being able to feel where they are. When I lay on my side one always come right up by my belly button and I can feel them so easily! Coolest thing ever. 
  • Have had some great days physically but still not out of the throw up zone. So grateful for the good days when they come.
  • Constantly needing to eat. I carry my 'snack pack' everywhere I go.
  • I've got babies on the brain more than ever this week...planning out colors for the nursery, browsing for my favorite baby products, clothes, etc. So fun
  • Trying (it's quite frustrating) to teach myself how to crochet so I can start making cute hats 
  • I feel 99% certain they are a certain gender and am going to be totally shocked if I find out differently on May 15 (our next appointment!!)
  • Started to have enough energy to clean and make a few meals. A relief for Zach I'm sure.
  • Not a day goes by where one of my kindergarteners doesn't tell me how 'huge' or 'fat' my belly looks. I love them for their honesty!

1 comment:

  1. Karli. I love reading your blog. But i just have to whine. Lately, i cant read it on my ipad. (And i dont use my computer much anymore). The background is all black so the words dont show. I can see the pictures ok. If i just need to read it on my computer, thats ok. But i just wanted you to know i miss convenielntly reading the words instead of making up my own stories with the pictures!! Haha

    However, you will be glad to know i have peice together that you are pregnant, with twins! I am so excited for you! Wahoo! Yay!

    ReplyDelete