- Each baby is about 3 1/2 inches long
- They are peeing now! haha
- Officially starting my 2nd trimester
- Feel pretty consistent relief in the mornings and now just need to kick the afternoon/evening sickies.
- My belly has 'popped' as my coworkers told me after not seeing me during Spring Break. I love having a baby bump! I'm constantly holding and rubbing it, hoping to feel my little babes.
- Have experienced my first discomfort in my back as I teach. I just ordered a 'belly sling' which the twin moms I know swear is a necessity.
- Belly button is already half way an 'outie'. So much sooner than I expected!
- Still comfortable sleeping and can't get enough of it!
- Got to see them again in our 3rd ultrasound! They were so wiggly we didn't get a great picture of either of them but it was so amazing to see their little fingers and toes. Both have strong heart beats and growing as they should. It's for sure that there is just one placenta--meaning we have identical cuties on their way!!
Gigs In Prague #13 October '26
22 hours ago

That's so awesome they're identical! Now the only question is: two cutie boys or two cutie girls?!
ReplyDeleteWe'll find out May 15th! Yay!
ReplyDeleteKarli! I just found your blog! That's so exciting about your twins, and that they're identical! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteLaura, seeing pictures of yours make me so excited to meet mine! They are so cute. Hope you can give me lots of advice! Hope all is going well adjusting to life as a momma to twins.
ReplyDelete