Tuesday, July 8, 2014

4th of July Celebrations

Thursday night, Emily invited Zach and I to go watch fireworks with her on a golf course up on the mountains in Bountiful. I was so excited because I haven't sat close to watch fireworks in a long time! We put the boys to bed at my parents house and headed over. Of course it was already packed so we had to park toward the bottom of the hill and hike up the steepest neighborhood you can imagine. But we got a great spot and it was a great show.
Friday morning, we all (minus Braden) headed to the cabin for the weekend. Always a blast at the cabin. Last time we went, Eli had just started to crawl and Jack couldn't, so with both on the go now it was a whole new place for them to explore. They loved it. We ate delicious food, went on walks, visited the horses, played tennis, played May I, watched movies, went to Rockport Lake and rented jet skis, and went to church. 
views from the hammock
Walks to the horses
Exploring the fridge
 Reading magazines
 Ipad distractions
 Kisses in the closet mirrors
Lake fun
Trying out the water.
 Jack loved getting in the water and swimming around.  
Our patriotic outfits and everyone cooperating with a smile! Can't get better than that. 

1 comment:

  1. How do the boys already look bigger than when I was with them last week!! Awesome pictures, looks like a blast! Love the family picture! Can't get over Jack & Eli's blue eyes, chubbiness and smiles! ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete