Saturday, July 26, 2014

Grandparent Award

My parents have began the transition into empty nester-ness as Emily is away on a road trip. Since we were in need of a change around here, they came and saved the day yesterday by entertaining us for the whole day at our house. They came at 11am and we partied until bedtime. Jack and Eli love playing with Grandma and Grandpa. It had been over a month since we'd had the chance to go swimming, since I don't dare take them by myself, and the boys were in heaven. They sure love the water.
They also went on a walk to Camp Saver with the boys while I took their car to grocery shop. Yay! These boys sure are spoiled and they got some new toys and shirts from this visit. I was just snapping pictures of their new things and as I was looking through them they each were doing the exact same thing in random pictures! So I put them side by side. I don't know if it's because they learn from each other, or if it's because they're twins, but some of these are pretty impressive. (Jack in color-block shirt/Eli is soccer shirt)
off in the distance smiles while walking along the couch
straight face while posing with the train
 arms up on the couch showing off their new shirts
 arms 'relaxing' behind their head
 'cuddling' with the ring toy
Zach came home early (yay!) so we could all go to dinner together. We went to Buffalo Wild Wings. The TV's and straws were a hit, but by the end they both were on overload from all the music/noise/screens and they both kept putting their hands over their ears and taking turns giving loud screams. It was pretty funny.

1 comment: