A few weekends ago we went to Wicked! My parents got our family tickets to see Wicked back when I was pregnant. I remember thinking at the time, "Wow the babies will almost be one when we go!". Zach had never seen it and it was my second time. We went with Jake and his date Kenzie. It was wonderful! I just love the music in that show and the characters are so entertaining. Plus I LOVE being out with Zach on dates. I love how much fun we have together.
We got an "Emerald Green Slushy" at intermission.
After the show, the 4 of us went to Chanon Thai to eat dinner. Zach and I have tried several times to go to this restaurant but it has always been closed when we try, so we were happy to finally be able to enjoy the goodness.
The boys didn't miss us at all because they got to party with Grandma and Grandpa (they went to Wicked the next weekend).
No comments:
Post a Comment