We had the BEST visit. The entire Bullock family is like a second family to us and it was so nice to be back with them and enjoying the city we love and miss so much. And this view of cottage lake from their backyard....man oh man
We survived the traveling! It took planning and strategizing but my mom and I managed flying with two 9 month olds and they did pretty well. Thank goodness it's a short 2 hour flight.
We survived the traveling! It took planning and strategizing but my mom and I managed flying with two 9 month olds and they did pretty well. Thank goodness it's a short 2 hour flight.
I absolutely loved seeing Makhi with Jack and Eli. He has got to be the sweetest little 1 1/2 year old there is. He was so gentle with them and would give them hugs/kisses, bring them their binkies, give them their bottles, pat their heads, etc. He is copying everything these days and he would imitate what we would do with the boys and how the boys would act. He started crawling around everywhere because the boys were. It was hilarious! The boys never got nervous with Makhi and I loved that the 3 of them could play/interact more. Wish we lived closer!
We went on lots of walks around the neighborhood and over to our old house down the street. It was fun to run into and visit neighbors.
The boys didn't like being squished in this so we had to take our separate strollers. But this picture of their piggies was worth the try.
Our old house
Makhi relaxing. He does this when you say 'relax'. I love it.
My old next door neighbors (the Prentice's) who I used to nanny for throughout high school. So fun to catch up!
Eli dared pet their bunny.
We went to Juanita Park to enjoy some outdoors. The weather was very Washington-ish for our whole visit and would rain on and off almost everyday. But still gorgeous and we didn't mind. The sun came out a little bit for our visit to the park and we had fun playing on the playground, walking around the water, and getting fish and chips for lunch.
It was the first time the boys actually laughed and really enjoyed swinging.
Super windy when we were trying to get a picture. We look like we have our hands full. So fun to be a mom of boys with Jamie!
All the babies fell asleep on the way home.
We had visits from old ward friends/young women leaders/and some girl friends came to meet the boys as well.
We got to attend to our old ward for church on Sunday. The boys were able to fall asleep in the dark mother's lounge for a nap so we actually got to stay the whole time. The ward has changed a lot and we didn't know the majority of the families, but it was fun to see those that we did know.
One morning we dressed up Jack and Eli in Makhi's clothes. It was so funny to me how dressing like a baller completely changed them in my mind. They were not cooperating for pictures but it was pretty hilarious.
Jamie and Keri fed us so well! They prepared us the healthiest/yummiest meals all week. I'm missing it already.
We went to Redmond Town Center to shop around. I got Jack and Eli some cute new shirts as their souvenir.
Random pictures from playing around the house.
Hate goodbyes and they always come way too fast. I'm so happy we made the trip happen and I will cherish all the memories.

































What a fun trip! That area looks beautiful! And I love the pictures of your boys dressed like ballers! Totally made my day!
ReplyDeleteI love you so much Karli! Cherish the memories from this trip. ~Jamie
ReplyDelete