Saturday, August 2, 2014

Cuddle Bugs

Jack and Eli love anything soft and comfy. Our couch is full of big pillows that come off and it's become one of the their favorite things to 'relax' and snuggle with these on the floor. When they are fussy and I can't console both of them I pull the pillows down, get some blankets, and they immediately sit themselves back and get comfy. It's a good trick to distract them from their crankiness.
They both love cuddles, hugs, kisses, and tickles from me and will often come up to me to be held. I love giving them loves and I love that they want it. But it is hard when they both want it at the same time because I am just one mommy. Both holding their arms up to me. Both climbing on my lap. Breaks my heart a little that I don't have 4 arms and 2 laps! They've recently started loving on each other and it's the cutest thing. Both have now given the other kisses when they see them laying helplessly on the ground. They aren't too gentle about it but they both seem to welcome it.

2 comments:

  1. Their hair is getting so long! Snuggles are the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothing better than baby cuddles! And you lucky duck, get twice as many! So fun. What cute boys!

    ReplyDelete