Friday, October 24, 2014

Johnson Halloween Party

Zach's mom and sisters put on the cutest Halloween party for the whole family on Monday. Zach had a test to take at the University so he didn't get to join the fun :( Jack, Eli, and Grace are exactly a year apart. They looked so cute hanging out on these stools before the party started.
They created a menu with spooky names for all the food. We chose what we wanted then got served by 'the witches' our surprise meal. They boys had so many treats/food they normally don't eat and were loving it. I let it slide for the night since it was a party and I wasn't about to figure out how to handle them whining for it alone! They looked so cute trying to color as we waited to be served.
 Eating worms!
We did some crafts/games with the kids while the men set up for their traditional ghost hunt in the yard. I'm excited for the boys to grow up and be able to more join in on the fun traditions. It was a fun night.

No comments:

Post a Comment