It took a few weeks for Zach's flight instructor to get trained and ready to go, but he is now in full swing with lessons. I've never seen him so happy/motivated/excited about what he is doing and we couldn't be happier for him. He comes home happy to talk about his lessons/classes and he voluntarily says "I'm going to go study". Now this might be normal in other houses, but this is new in ours! I can't explain how happy and relieved I am that Zach has found something he loves and that he is going to be able to do it for his career. He's doing several flight lessons a week and has 7 hours in the air so far (wow so many to go!!).
Eli watching daddy study :)
Zach in his Aviation gear
I've loved hearing him tell me about the things he is learning and what he gets to do in the air. I was surprised to hear that on his first lesson he was already taking off and landing on his own. Crazy! He's got to take some pictures recently and its so beautiful to see what his view is.
the Logan Temple
His instructor, Chance Granata.
I am really so happy about this! I am glad Zach has found what he loves!
ReplyDelete