Heather and I are teaching a summer PreK class this year. It starts the first week of August so the planning had to begin... can't believe it! I've had her come over a few times now for us to work and our boys play. I've been so surprised at how well the three of them do together! And it totally just melts our hearts seeing them all together becoming the best of friends. Ronnie is a year older and it really helps to have someone a little more mature to lead the fun. He calls them "JackEli" haha.
We had the Majors over for pizza one night last week! It's been hard to get our little families together and it is so nice when it happens. Ryan is growing up so much and Jack is starting to play with him. It's so cute how he plays peekaboo and tickles him.
Had another round at Wiggle Worms with the TECS playgroup last week.
No comments:
Post a Comment