From what I was able to experience of Grandma Millgate's funeral, it was a beautiful ceremony. So much family was there loving and supporting one another. Touching music was played, tender words were said, and I know that the Millgate family felt peace and love. I'm so happy we could be there. Grandma is so loved by her grandchildren and each family had one grandchild share memories of her. There were lots of tears and laughter as they remembered their special grandma. Unfortunately the boys are too young to understand the importance of it all and without getting naps it was a rough time for the three of us. I tried my best to contain their crankiness and from being a distraction to the mood, so I spent most of the time away from the actual events. I was sad not to be able to fully feel those moments, but I know Zach was able to and that's what was really important to me.
Only photo I was able to get was of this cute tired boy in the car.
They really happied up once we changed their clothes after the luncheon. Love this picture of Jack lounging in the back and Eli was jabbering nonstop.
The Johnson Reunion was a 3 Ring Circus theme this year. They sure go all out and it was a full on circus for sure! There were tons of little booths and games for the kids and Jack and Eli had a blast when we got to be there.
playing in grandma Johnson's backyard
dancing to the live band
The 50x50 homemade circus tent!







No comments:
Post a Comment