Saturday, August 22, 2015

Airport Visit

We got to take the boys over to the airport again to play with the airplanes. They loved even more this time now that they were more comfortable and aware of what they were. I love seeing Zach with his boys and planes all together. It just makes me happy.
 Zach gave them the special head set and navigating iPad. Cutest little pilots!
 A legit army black hawk helicopter flew in and we got to watch it land right outside the hanger. It was some pretty serious stuff and Jack held on real tight. The army guys even offered for the boys to come inside! We walked them up but they ended up being too scared. 
 Later that day the boys woke up screaming from their nap. They do this sometimes like they have had a bad dream. It's so sad. All they wanted were cuddles with mamma and it was seriously the sweetest thing how tight they were holding on. I was basically sitting on top of Eli squished in the corner of the couch and he just wrapped his little arm around mine. We started Tarzan and the song "You'll Be in My Heart" playing had me almost in tears. Such a cheesy thing but for real. I love my babies! It's a precious moment I will always remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment