Sunday, January 15, 2017

Sunbeams

I've been so excited for the boys to start Primary with the new year! I can just picture them being the cutest little Sunbeams. They love singing songs, they actually love learning "lessons", and I was excited to have them start their gospel learning in church. We had to miss our ward the first Sunday of the month because we were at my parents house. So I decided to teach them the first lesson at home and they were adorable. "Heavenly Father knows me and loves me. He wants me to be happy." -Jack. We made impromptu crowns where Eli precisely put stickers on the points, and Jack covered it with a million stickers covering all the words.
The next Sunday was our Stake Conference and the day we blessed Joelle in Farmington. So the next Sunday I knew I wanted to get them to church. But Zach was still out of town...and it would be the first time taking Joelle. I was nervous and lots of prayers were said! I had a friend sit with us during sacrament meeting and it worked out great with her help. Jack and Eli were SO excited to go to Sunbeams. They sat right down in their chairs with no hesitation or nerves. They told me all about their new teachers and what they did after church and I'm so happy they had a great experience. 
Joelle looking too cute for her first day at church! She was such a good girl. Didn't ever fuss, drank her bottle like a champ, and mostly slept the whole time. It was fun to show her off.

No comments:

Post a Comment