My little brother got his mission call on Wednesday! My parents and little sister came to Logan for Jake to open it. We all went to dinner at Chilli's to stall while we waited for some of his friends to get there. We were all so anxious and excited! These pictures make me laugh.
Just as we pulled up to his apartment, I got a call from the principal I've been interviewing with. I took the call and it ended up being longer than expected and Jake had to wait even longer for me to get off the phone! I felt so bad! The second I got off the call, I ran up the stairs to his apartment and he was just about to open it. I made it just in time. He got called to serve in the Tucson Arizona mission speaking English!!!! We are all so happy and proud of him! He won't be leaving until August so we have one last summer with our brother for a few years. Love you Jakey! ps you are a giant.
Gigs In Prague #13 October '26
22 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment