Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Mrs. Berning

One of my best friends got married on Saturday and we got to go to the sealing and wedding dinner. I love this girl and I am beyond happy for her. She looked so beautiful and happy.

The day started a little bit stressful. We spent the entire morning looking at appliances, furniture, etc for our townhome and ended up being a little bit rushed getting to Salk Lake. When we had made it to Farmington, Zach realized we forgot our temple recommends...I felt like such crap! This was our first wedding since our own and we didn't even think to remember to bring our temple recommends. So stupid I know. I was probably being a little too emotional, but it had already been one of those days where I was emotionally on edge and this news just brought it over the edge. I am seriously the luckiest girl in the world to have a husband who is so patient with me and he let me freak out and immediatly made some phone calls and got it all figured out. Our bishop was able to call the temple and they let us in. RELIEF.

It was a beautiful sealing, and a beautiful night.







1 comment:

  1. Oh the wedding looks beautiful! I wish I could've been there but we were still in the hospital. Thanks for putting up pictures though! I'm so happy for her :)

    ReplyDelete