Saturday morning we went to the Cache Valley Home and Garden Show with the Majors. We spent a good few hours there and it was tons of fun/informational. Zach and I entered into almost every single giveaway in hopes that we will win something. We never win things but it would be sawweeeeet if we did. Crossing our fingers for the ipad 2 or a 42 inch tv :) Zach's favorite booth was by far Shelf Reliance. They sell freeze dried food storage stuff and he just loves it. We were there talking for a good 20 minutes I'd say. The lady there was telling me, "I've never seen a guy here this long!" Haha I love my man.
Saturday night Zach and I babysat our niece and nephew while their parents went out for an anniversary dinner. Happy 6 years Adam and Jill! Andrew seriously cracks us up. He just turned 3 and they are trying to get him to be interested in using the potty. He's not buying into that idea yet. Zach and I were talking to him about it and I asked when he is going to go in the potty? He answered, "When Heavenly Father tells me." I was trying so hard not to laugh, it was so cute! Andrew made us houses with his tools. Maelee of course wanted in on the fun and would knock down the walls, so Andrew would come repair the walls after the damage. I love his imagination. Here he is sleeping in his newly constructed house.
And look how cute this happy happy baby girl is...
thanks you so much for babysitting for us! Andrew loves you two soooo much! If keeps telling me things that happened that night and he is always so excited that it is hard for him to get it out!
ReplyDelete