After several interviews and observations.....I am hired!! I got my dream job this afternoon and I couldn't be happier. Every step of this process has been completely directed and timed by the Lord and I feel so blessed to have this privilege of getting such a great job. So many things happened exactly when they needed to happen and every piece fell into place so perfectly it's unbelievable. I will be teaching at Thomas Edison Charter School next school year :) I will find out this week if I will be teaching Kindergarten or Third grade as they are having to make some hard decisions on where to place those they hired. I couldn't have imagined a better environment and program to be a part of. I will be so supported and I know I am going to have every opportunity to be successful at this school. I almost started crying when they hired me and my body was shaking for a good while afterward. It's so unreal to me and I am exstatic!!

To celebrate, Zach and I went out to dinner for Chinese food. Yummmm.
Oh. And can I just mention that this is the school directly across the street from the town home we are moving into? I will literally be walking to work each day! Zach met me at the school so he could meet the principal and after our meeting, we walked across the street to sign our contract with our new home. It is finally going to get started within the next month! Life is moving right along so perfectly. We feel so blessed!
Congrats!!
ReplyDeleteps. Dev said he thought your hub was so nice and seemed like they would be buds if we lived close by!