Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Baby Makhi

I couldn't be happier to announce the newest addition to the Jamie and Brent Sorensen family--Makhi Kyler Sorensen :) Jamie's beautiful words express it best:  "He is a piece of heaven added to our family through adoption. Staring at him brings me to tears and takes my breath away! We didn't give him the gift of life, but life gave us the gift of him. We love our baby boy so much!"

Through a somewhat unexpected turn of events, many little miracles, and direction from Heavenly Father, Brent and Jamie were able to adopt this absolute angel from Georgia. I can't think of a better couple to raise this sweet little boy. They are so prepared in countless ways to be his parents. Makhi is so lucky to be part of such a loving family. Brent and Jamie are such examples to me and inspire Zach and I to fulfill our dream of adopting one day as well. It is such a blessing! 

I got to go meet Makhi when he was just a week and a half old. I can't explain how special he is and the love I felt being there with them. I was taking pictures and staring at him the whole time. Love him so much.




2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I am SO happy for them!!! He is absolutely precious - just adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE YOU KAR. Thank you for everything.

    ReplyDelete